Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
This course will provide the technician with the information required to properly service and diagnose faults relating to the performance of the system, and assist informing their customer how the system operates and how that customer can obtain the best possible reliability from this system. The technician will use serial diagnostics to interrogate and evaluate the systems operating parameters.
- Passive DPF system using in tank additive to improve regeneration.
- Active DPF System using late post injection of diesel.
- Forced regeneration how this function is when it should not be used.
- NOx reduction system using add blue.
- DPF components
- Oxidising catalyst
- Diesel particulate filter
- Pressure differential sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Additive pump
- Additive injector
- Level sensor
- Diesel fill cap sensor
- Health and safety
- In tank additive Eolys
- Add blue
Get in touch for course dates & booking info
Open Mon-Fri, 8.00am - 5.30pm and Sat 8am - 1.30pm
FMP Motor Factors, Unit 1, St John's Court, Upper Fforest Way,
Swansea Enterprise Park SA6 8QQ
Open Mon-Fri, 8.00am - 5.30pm and Sat 8am - 12.30pm
FMP Motor Factors, Unit 30, Baglan Industrial Park,
Port Talbot, SA12 7DJ